Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Story

I am a Twenty-Something Hairstylist and Makeup Artist in Spokane, WA.
Photo courtesy of Megan Zentner Photography
My Husband and I have known each other since Middle School, started dating in High School, and have been married since 2009. Awwww... I know.
Photo courtesy of Britton Photography
 Just a few months after the wedding, we bought a house and got ourselves a dog. His name is Alfredo but we all call him "Alfie"... and sometimes "Poop-breath" .


3 years later on September 28th our son Calvin was born.


We learned quickly that nothing changes EVERYTHING in your life like having a baby. The first kiddo is an interesting journey so I decided to start blogging to document our trials and tribulations, successes and failures, and the "I can't believe I just did that/said that/saw that" moments that make parenthood such a unique experience.

I do request that you respect my family by not pinning or sharing pictures of Calvin.
Thank you!

No comments :

Post a Comment