Friday, March 29, 2013

Welp, I've already screwed-up Easter

I hope everyone had a Great Good Friday.

This will be my sons first Easter and I've already screwed it up.

Since 6 month olds can't have candy, I tried to find some fun, little, baby-friendly gifts for his Easter Basket. I found everything I wanted on Amazon and ordered it 2 weeks ago with the Free Super-Saver shipping. I must not have been paying attention because I didn't realize the delivery dates until the next day when i got confirmation email saying they'd arrive the week of April 9th. Oops. So it looks like the Easter Bunny will be late to our house. I really should invest in Amazon Prime. *sigh*

Mother of the Year right here. Good thing he's too young to remember.

I'll leave you with pics of Calvin and the pooch.

Calvin LOVES Alfie
Watch out Easter Bunny. Calvin will try and chew on your ears too.


No comments :

Post a Comment