Monday, August 12, 2013

Dani and Michael's Wedding!

What a weekend we had!
My step-sister Danielle is officially married.
She made such a beautiful bride and I couldn't be happier for her and her new husband.

Saturday was a beautiful (albeit hot) day.
I apologize for the lack of pictures.
I was not only a bridesmaid, but I did hair, makeup, set-up and wrangled my 10 month old in a tuxedo.
Needless to say, my hands were a bit busy.

The day started at 9am with hair for the bride and 6 bridesmaids.
My friend Becky came and helped get us all prettified.

We all stayed pretty busy but it all came together.

The ceremony started at 5pm and Danielle had both her parents walk her down the aisle which was very special.
 

As everyone on Instagram already knows, Calvin was the ring-bearer looked very dapper in his tux.

I wish, wish, wish I had gotten a pic of his whole body.
He had little black converse's on!
It was adorable.


For the reception I made him a special onesie.
For those who don't know the story, Calvin help Michael propose to Danielle on Christmas Day by wearing a special onesie. So this just seemed more than appropriate.

Once the love birds are back from their Hawaiian-Honeymoon and the Photographers pics are edited and done I will post more so you can all Ooh and Aww at the beautiful details.

Sunday we were all exhausted!
After sleeping in (Calvin slept until almost 9:00!) we headed downtown for a late breakfast at Madeline's, and a bit of shopping.

I found this Smile graphic one-piece at the Gap and couldn't have snatched it up fast enough!
(Gap is having 35% off your entire online purchase with the code "GAPTODAY" today so go quick and take advantage!)

We headed up to my in-laws for dinner and visiting. I have to hand it to him, my father-in-law grills the best steaks! It was a great way to end the weekend.

We definitely had fun, but I'm glad to get back into our regular routine. :)

2 comments :