Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's for Toddler Boys.

Valentines Day is coming up and it's a bit tough to find age appropriate boys stuff to celebrate a holiday represented by hearts, pink and frills.

We're not going to go over the top or anything, but I love any reason to celebrate.
I even decorated the chalkboard in Calvin's room for the occasion.


Here's what we're getting our little love bug.
Since Calvin is a boy, I prefer an understated, yet still festive, Valentine's shirt.
My mom got this Love graphic long-sleeve tee for him and I think it's perfect.
Although, I'm really loving this Most Eligible Bachelor Tee but couldn't find it anywhere in his size.

Some One-Piece Jammies are always on the list.

We love the I Love You series of books by Caroline Jayne Church, they're sturdy board books, with wonderful illustrations and a simple but beautiful message. We already have "How do I love you?" and "I Love You Through And Through ", so "Goodnight, I love you." will be a perfect addition to our bed time story selection.

And a Melissa and Doug Chunky Puzzle. These wooden puzzles are perfect for little hands and are a great way to work on color and shape recognition.

I got a couple little things for Tristan too, but he reads my blog, so I'll have to wait to share that with you guys on Friday.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's day!

No comments :

Post a Comment