Thursday, March 27, 2014

1 Year Blogaversary!

It seems like yesterday I started this little blog to document my son's growth and milestones, share ideas and special moments, and lend my voice to the "Mommy Conversation".

A year has passed in the blink of an eye.

Calvin has grown from this:

To this:
Look at that cheesy smirk!

I've learned so much about not only blogging, but parenthood, and myself.

I want to thank all of you from the very bottom of my heart for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog and read it.
I LOVE every comment, every email and every word of encouragement and advice you've all sent my way.
I appreciate it more than I could ever hope to express.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Also, Don't forget to enter to win the Prince Lionheart playMAT!
Winner will be announced Saturday.
Enter HERE

2 comments :

  1. Wow, it's amazing how much our kiddos change in their first year! He is a little boy now, no longer a baby. Yes it's sad in a way, but the adventure just gets more fun. You're a wonderful mom, don't forget that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's always nice to be reminded sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete