Monday, April 14, 2014

Boys Weekend

Whew!
I'm sure you were all wondering if I had abandoned my blog.
Fear Not!
I've just been busier than usual.

Last weekend I went out of town for the Fashion Focus Hair Show in Bellevue.
I worked Saturday, came home and took off that evening until Monday night.
Which means... 
Tristan had Calvin all by himself for a few days.

Tristan is an AMAZING dad.
He has no problem taking care of the kiddo.
The only thing I was worried about was making sure they had meals.
I am definitely the one that cooks in this house.
So I loaded up the fridge, freezer and pantry and crossed my fingers.
If worse came to worse I knew they could just order a pizza, so I tried not to give myself anxiety.

They had a great weekend and I made Tristan promise to send me lot's of pictures so I knew what they were up to.



I had a great weekend too.
My friend Becky and I sat in on several classes, learned a ton (I have pages and pages of notes), met with educators and vendors, and scored some KILLER deals on products and tools.


We even ended up on stage the second day as hair models.


Between the show and moving into a new salon that I LOVE, I'm feeling more motivated and inspired than ever!

No comments :

Post a Comment