Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day! My Husband Rules!

Happy Father's Day to all the Daddy's out there!
I am personally overflowing with love today for not only my Dad, but my Step-Dad, and Father in Law too! 
But, I have to take a minute to do a blog post shout-out to my awesome husband.

Tristan is so calm and level-headed, he's hilarious, he takes such good care of us and he is probably the most likeable guy you've ever met. Seriously, ask anyone he's ever worked with.
Everyone likes him. I've been told this countless times.

 He's also been The Most Amazing Dad since the second our son was born.

Calvin never slept in the bassinet in the hospital because Tristan literally cradled him the entire night.

He was home the first 5 months of Calvin's life and he gives him his last bottle and rocks him in the rocking chair every night. They have such a special bond. 




Happy Father's Day Honey! 
You pretty much Rock in every way, we love you so much and we wouldn't trade you for the world!

You make pushing a stroller look good!

No comments :

Post a Comment